Episode 10: Reframing Sustainable and Productive
If we are lucky, we will live long enough to change and grow. What is considered productive today, will be different in five years. What used to be sustainable ten years ago is no longer tenable. Shifting perspective and reframing priorities are skills that we will all require as we go through life. No one can do reframing sustainable and productive better than today’s guest – Ainslie MacEachran.
Ainslie MacEachran is a former professional cyclist having competed all over the United Staes, Belgium, Holland, and Ireland. He owned and operated health and fitness facilities for 25 years and was a personal trainer and USA Cycling Level 2 Cycling Coach for 15 years. Ainslie now operates Source Fitness and Health, an online store for exercise equipment and lives in Fort Collins, Colorado with his wife and two kids.
Listen at the link below or search “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” wherever you get your podcasts.
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Learn more about Source Fitness and Health, including how to order at this link
- Follow Ainslie on Facebook at this link
- Follow Ainslie on Instagram at this link
- You can buy Ainslie’s books at the links below