You cannot remove all stress from your life. Nor can you manage stress – that is like pinning jello to a tree. But you can change how you respond to stress – this is stress resilience. Since there is no right or wrong way to approach stress resilience, each person can have a unique way of designing a life that increases stress resilience. Don’t accept that voice in your head that says you don’t have time for one more thing. Stress research has proven over and over that if you don’t take time for stress resilience, your body will force a break on you with injury or illness.
Here is what you can expect to hear on the episode:
- A $15 glimmer Susan resisted for weeks
- Mistakes 20-something Sue made regarding stress prevention and stress management, plus a story that is guaranteed to make you laugh
- Why you need to increase stress resilience starting today
Search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Download the breathing exercises at these two links:
- Follow Humans Outside on Instagram at this link – almost 2,000 days in a row outside… in ALASKA!
- Sustainable Productivity episodes mentioned:
- Books mentioned in this episode can be purchased at these links:
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.
PS – I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.