Everyone listening is likely in the beginning, middle or end of a transition – whether they acknowledge it or not.
- Think back to school – no matter how independent your kids are, transitioning to school from summer schedule is tough.
- Maybe you are going back to school yourself after a decade or so break.
- Changing jobs or houses
- Swapping hot weather to cold weather clothes
- Moving from remote work to back in the office.
In the coming weeks the weather will start to transition to cooler temps as we transition to fall. Labor Day in America is 1 week away from when this goes out and we all consider that the unofficial end to summer – also a transition. Let’s talk about how we can make these big and small transitions Sustainably Productive.
Here is what you can expect in this episode:
- More about Sustainable Sue’s personal and professional transitions.
- Why now is a time to change habits and routines.
- 5 tips for making the transition Sustainably Productive.
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Get your Managing Transitions Worksheet by clicking here.
- The.Language.Nerds on Instagram is Susan’s SPM – follow their account at this link.
- Click this link to learn more about what The Lazy Genius has to say about closing ceremonies.
- Sustainable Productivity Podcast episodes mentioned:
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.