In this episode Susan shares how she reads about 200 books each year. Although books might not be your thing, the suggestions she shares about different ways she fits reading into her schedule during different seasons of life might work for your hobby of choice. Listen to learn some tools and tricks that might help you find more time to read, craft, exercise, sing, or whatever brings you joy.
Listen at the link below or search “Sustainable Productivity Susan Sanders” wherever you get your podcasts.
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- To hear more book talk from Susan, check out Episode 4: February Reading Roundup
- If you feel like you don’t have time for hobbies, listen to Episode 5 to hear how Susan found out how much time she was really spending on her phone
- Sign up at this link for the Sustainable Sue Bookmobile to be notified every time Susan finishes a 5-star reads. Your To Be Read list will thank you!
- Follow Susan on Goodreads at this link to see what she has read, what she is currently reading, and the hundreds of books she plans to read next.