This episode introduces a (potentially) recurring topic – a headline roundup, specifically productivity headlines this time. Does this sounds familiar: you open your phone or email and there are headlines coming at you. What is click bait and what is evidence based? How do you know what to invest in and what to dismiss? You are way too busy to waste time on hype, so this type of episode is here to sift through the noise to help you find solid recommendations to help you live a more sustainably productive life.
Here is what you can expect in this episode:
- How to work less, live more, and be more effective – advice from 1906
- The ultimate approach to boost your productivity… really?
- Dr Perlow and her quiet hours
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Join the Sustainable You Facebook Community at this link
- Get the free Sustainable You Time Tracker at this link
- Article one: How to Work Less
- Article two: The ULTIMATE approach
- Article three: Dr Perlow’s advice
- Listen to Episode 36: The Most Productive Thing I Do Each Week at this link
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.
PS – I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.