Establishing and nurturing creativity as a spiritual practice can be a balm to a burned out soul. On this episode you will get to eavesdrop on a conversation between friends about cultivating creativity, where creativity intersects spirituality, and how to do that while still paying the bills. Chip has been a chaplain and school headmaster. He is an author, a creative, and refers to himself as Susan’s “unofficial chaplain,” which is exactly right. We can’t wait for you to meet Chip Bristol.
Here is what you can expect to hear on the episode:
- Susan will introduce you to her “unofficial chaplain”
- Creative blocks and the tapes running in our heads
- The argument for why everyone is creative and everyone is spiritual
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Learn more about Chip and sign up for his newsletter, Brushstrokes, at this link.
- Chip’s books are available at the following links:
- Other links mentioned in the episode
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.