My wish for you as we close out 2023 with this episode is that you notice what makes YOU happy and fulfilled. I know you are accomplished and busy. May you find peace and contentment as well. This short episode comes out on Christmas Day 2023. So many of you are moms who get overlooked on Christmas. I see you and want to suggest some guiltless gifts you can give yourself.
Here is what you can expect to hear on the episode:
- Who benefits from you giving yourself gifts
- Ways to find out what gifts you would even like to have
- Free guiltless gifts you can give yourself TODAY – no shopping or wrapping needed
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Join the Sustainable You Facebook Community at this link
- Find a Way by Diana Nyad PURCHASE HERE or learn more about the Netflix show Nyad at THIS LINK
- The Crown on Netflix LINKED HERE and its companion podcast LINKED HERE
- NYT Connections game LINKED HERE
- PodQuiz trivia game podcast LINKED HERE
- Tracy Chapman’s version of “O Holy Night” LINKED HERE – experienced best on repeat in the dark with only your Christmas tree lit
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.
PS – I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.