Often habits, goals, schedules and routines go right out the window with the chaos of the holidays or normal times. There is a Sustainable Productivity tool that can help you find the Minimum Viable Product to keep your goals and values involved in your day to day. Press play below to learn how to get things done when you have no time and less energy.
Here is what you can expect in this episode:
- What is Minimum Viable Product?
- Real life MVP examples.
- How to determine your Minimum Viable Product in various situations.
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Three Tools to Prevent Holiday Burnout is linked here
- Join the Sustainable You Facebook Community at this link
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.