Books are at the core of what makes Sustainable Sue who she is. Averaging 200 books per year provides a great opportunity to explore all kinds of genres, but titles in the productivity genre are a particular favorite – mostly because that is where her book will be shelved.
Someday. This is not a book launch announcement.
Of all of the productivity books that Susan consumed (reads, underlines, highlights, flags pages, saves the whole reference section, connects with the authors, etc), a few titles stuck out that are reviewed in this episode. Three specific titles will be reviewed, along with a couple highlights from each book and a discussion of how they relate to the ideas of Sustainable Productivity.
Here is what you can expect to hear on the episode:
- One title that is an oldie, but goodie
- A second title published in the middle of the pandemic
- A sneak peek of a new productivity book that will be published at the end of December
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Books mentioned in this episode:
- Sustainable You Habit Tracker is available for free at this link
- Related episodes
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.