Let’s introduce you to a new component of Sustainable Productivity – contribution. For some it might be career, for others it might be raising kids or running your home. It might be a combination of these plus an active volunteer life. Only you know what contribution means to you.
Here is what you can expect to hear on the episode:
- Workshopping the expansion of Sustainable Productivity
- Momento Mori – what it means and how to embrace the concept
- Could doing more help relieve burnout?
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Read about the Mayo Clinic study on the benefits of volunteering at this link
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.