Think about the things that you have gushed about loving or the fact they make life sustainably productive at some time or another. Then you find yourself grumbling about them because you are overwhelmed and feeling a lot of pressure. Generally overstimulated and your circuits are blown.
Can you relate? Now its time to learn about the Sustainable Sue go-to tool. That is gratitude. Sure, it might feel cheesy and cliche to you. But often cliches exist for a reason – they work! Let’s take a look at why gratitude can help when you are feeling overwhelmed and how to get started cultivating your attitude of gratitude.
Join the Sustainable Sue Get Started with Gratitude program at this link!
Here is what you can expect to hear on the episode:
- Short and long term benefits of gratitude
- How gratitude works in your body neurologically and chemically
- How to get started with your own gratitude practice
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- The Simple Abundance Journal of Gratitude by Sarah Ban Breathnach is the book recommended by Oprah, the OG gratitude pusher. Buy it at this link.
- Susan uses the 5 Year Journal for her gratitude practice. Purchase at this link.
- Go to this link to listen to Episode 38: Stress Resilience = Immunity Shield.
- Join the Get Started with Gratitude program at this link!
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.
PS – I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.