Although it is not EASY, a simple way to live a more Sustainably Productive life is to connect thoughts, decisions, and actions with intentional living. The guest on this episode, Candace Folden, is the right person to teach us all about this.
Candace Folden is the owner of Solstice Counseling and Consulting in Greensboro, NC. Seven years ago Candace opened her practice to help people recover from the effects of toxic, neglectful parenting, as well as helping couples rediscover their intimacy and connection. When she is not working, you can find Candace at the ballroom dance studio, hiking with her dog Felix and spending time with her partner and son.
Here is what you can expect in this episode:
- Intentional living in small and big decisions.
- Real talk about juggling multiple roles.
- A common struggle Candace sees in women and where they might find relief.
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Learn more about Candace, including how to contact her on her website, linked here.
- Follow Candace on Facebook at this link. Her Facebook Live recordings are well worth your time.
- Candace referenced the treatment facility in Greensboro, NC. Learn more about Fellowship Hall at this link.
- Candace mentioned reading Karin Slaughter on her recent trip. Slaughter is the author of the book series that the TV show Will Trent is based on. Here are a couple titles that you might like, along with the link to purchase:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.
PS: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.