A productive weekly review is part planning session and part retrospective. There are a zillion ways to do a weekly review, of course, but this episode represents the Sustainable Sue-specific steps so that you can start somewhere. It is about consistency and progress – not about perfection.
Here is what you can expect in this episode:
- Why Susan has not showered in way too many days
- Why a weekly review is important
- Specific steps and questions to guide you through the weekly review process
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Download a copy of the Weekly Review Worksheet at this link.
- Go to this link to get your copy of the Sustainable You Habit Tracker
- Sustainable Productivity episodes mentioned:
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.
PS: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.