Previous episodes gave you the background about why each component of the Health and Fitness dimension helps you prevent and recover from burnout. Now get more small adjustments you can make in each area. If you have been struggling to gain traction in any of these areas, this episode is for you. It may just spark an idea that help unlock a new way forward for you!
Here is what you can expect to hear:
- How the SPM became a glimmer.
- Practical adjustments that you can start today to improve your health and fitness habits.
- Free resources to support your habit change efforts.
Download the companion cheat sheet at this link. It includes 15 tips, plus room to add your own ideas.
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Download the free Sustainable You Habit Tracker from this link.
- Listen to other Health & Fitness episodes mentioned:
- Episode 1: Stress, Evolution, and Burnout
- Episode 6: The Biochemistry of Sleep & How It Can Make You More Productive
- Episode 12: Exercise as Treatment for Burnout
- Episode 18: What Does Burnout Have to Do With Nutrition?
- Episode 19: How to Get the Rest You Need
- Pick up a copy of Brene Brown’s book Atlas of the Heart at this link.
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.
PS: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.