Special guest alert! It’s that magical time of the season – time for a reading round up and all thing literary life lately. This installment is extra special since Susan’s sister will be joining her on the microphone. Before they offer up thoughts on who and what they have been reading lately, Elli and Susan chat about literary life NOT lately.
Here is what you can expect in this special guest episode:
- What memories around reading exist for the Edwards girls.
- How books and reading shaped their parenting.
- Differences between reading as a kid and reading as a parent.
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Join the Sustainable Sue Bookmobile at this link to never miss a 5-star recommendation from Susan
- Books Susan mentioned:
- Books Elli mentioned:
- The Measure by Nicki Erlick can be purchased at this link
- Purchase I Miss You When I Blink by Mary Laura Philpott at this link
- Go to this link to purchase Love Her Well: 10 Ways to Find Joy and Connection with Your Teenage Daughter by Kari Kampakis
- Kari’s companion podcast is Girl Mom
- Emotional Lives of Teenagers by Lisa Damour is available for purchase at this link
- Lisa’s companion podcast is Ask Lisa: The Psychology of Parenting
- Katherine Center is one of the “sure thing authors” Elli mentioned. Check out Center’s work at this link
- Read more about authors behind the pen name Christina Lauren at this link
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.