Welcome to the first annual Sustainable Sue’s guide to gifts and gift giving. Of course the purpose of holidays is to give a perfect gift, right? WRONG! But how do you manage the expectations in a way to make meaningful connections in a way that does not leave you broke, angry, disappointed, or all of the above?
Applying the Sustainable Productivity principles and questions to gifts and gift giving could offer you a new path forward this holiday season. Here is what you can expect to hear on the episode:
- Susan offers a permission slip that could save your sanity this holiday season – it could be a gift to yourself!
- Real life strategies Susan’s family has adopted around gift giving
- Suggestions for gifts in each dimension of Sustainable Productivity, including a special section for teens and young adults
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Podcast episodes mentioned:
- Health & Fitness gift suggestions:
- Mental Well-being gift suggestions:
- Environmental Surroundings gift suggestions:
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.