In honor of Susan’s 49th birthday, this episode is all about how to celebrate. We range from the woo woo to the practical and everything in between. Whether you are a reluctant or newbie or veteran celebrator you will find something for you in Episode 20.
Here is what you can expect in today’s episode:
- A walk down Susan’s memory lane in batches of 7 years (and why 7 years).
- Examples of small, but mighty ways real people celebrate themselves and others.
- Suggestions for adjustments to get celebrate yourself and others
Listen at the link below or search for “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” everywhere podcasts are available.
Links to Learn More
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- You can purchase your own copy of 7: How Many Days of the Week Can Be Extraordinary? by Dan Zandra at this link.
- Download your free copy of the birthday printable at this link and get ready to celebrate yourself!
We would love to hear from you. Send your feedback on the episode, suggestions for future show topics or guests, and anything else to Susan@SustainableSue.com or in a DM on Instagram.