Its time to see what’s happening in Sustainable Sue’s literary life lately! It has been awhile since we have checked in on what Susan is reading. This episode expands past books to include magazines and prepping reading material for business travel or vacation. Of course we talk about a few books Susan read since we caught up last. Some books were a hit, some a miss, and one was in the paranormal fantasy genre. Yep, not a typo – paranormal fantasy. And that is not one of the books she abandoned.
Listen at the link below or search “Sustainable Productivity with Susan Sanders” wherever you get your podcasts.
Links mentioned in this episode of the Sustainable Productivity podcast:
- Sign up for episode emails, weekly essays, and links so you never miss a thing!
- Learn more about the 3 dimensions of Sustainable Productivity here
- Previous reading-related episodes:
- Catch up with everything Susan reads or wants to read on Goodreads
- Beware yarn crafters – Ravelry is a very deep hole to fall in. But you will not be sorry!
- Books mentioned on this episode:
- The End of the World is Just the Beginning: Mapping the Collapse of Globalization by Peter Zeihan
- Less by Andrew Sean Greer
- Less is Lost by Andrew Sean Greer
- Before I Go by Colleen Oakley
- The Mostly True Story of Tanner and Louise by Colleen Oakley
- Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margo by Marianne Cronin
- The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- The Rook by Daniel O’Malley
- The Life Council by Laura Tremaine